[Buddha-l] angels

Gad Horowitz horowitz at chass.utoronto.ca
Fri May 27 13:35:18 MDT 2005

Magliola doesnt say its obligatory.  I say it is.  If its superogatory what
remains of ethics.?  Its all just karma. The vow to do one's utmost for the
other obligates all beings whether they know it or not.  The boddhisattva is
the one who fully assumes this obligation in her vow.Anyway, with this, I
bow out of this discussion.  There are limits to e-dialogue.