[Buddha-l] angels

Gad Horowitz horowitz at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed May 25 11:27:13 MDT 2005

perhaps God COMMANDEDthe Buddha to teach and the Buddha accepted this as his
OBLIGATION.  This is the burden of a Levinasian critique/contribution to
Buddhism that I wrote a few years ago titled "Emmanuel, Robert".  (Robert is
Robert Magliola, author of Derrida on the Mend, an exCatholic Buddhist
deconstructionist who teaches in Hong Kong.)