[Buddha-l] RE: Nirvana si, bodhi no!

Steven Lane steven505 at earthlink.net
Wed May 18 22:24:40 MDT 2005

 Yes you are correct I really must stop thinking of you as a god. I will try but it will be hard. You understand.

 You made a statement that there is no difference between a Buddha and Arhat. This is only true in non-Mahayana texts. Grace us with your knowledge and explain how the Mahayana texts differ.

  (I forgot I used grace us)

   Steve