[Buddha-l] Re: Can an Air Force cadet have Buddha nature?

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Wed May 18 08:33:06 MDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 03:56 -0400, Dan Lusthaus wrote:

> Thank you, Curt. You made exactly the point that Richard is trying to
> disown.

Not quite. Curt is making a point other than the one I made. And neither
of us came even close to making the point you falsely attributed to me,
namely, equating Zionism with racism. If time permits, I'll expand my
thoughts on the various Zionisms in a private letter to you, Dan, but
please let's let this thread stay on topic without getting hijacked by
your enthusiasm for seeing anti-semitism hiding under every rock.

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy