[Buddha-l] Old buddha-l archives

Randall Jones rjones at cm.ksc.co.th
Fri Mar 18 17:52:42 MST 2005

>I believe, but don't know for sure, that anyone can still get access to
>those archives by going to
>http://www.louisville.edu/it/listserv/archives/buddha-l.html . I would
>appreciate it if someone would actually try going to those archives to
>see if you can gain access.

I could not.  When I went to the archive page I first had to create a
password, and then confirm it.  After those steps, however, when I tried to
access the archive I got the message that access was not allowed from the
e-mail address I had entered--the same address to which Buddha-L messages
are sent.

The Message:

Not authorized

Sorry, you are not authorized to browse the archives of the BUDDHA-L list
from the address you entered in the login screen.

Randall