[Buddha-l] Re: Multi-cause vs single-cause

Benito Carral bcarral at kungzhi.org
Tue Mar 15 10:47:17 MST 2005

On Tuesday, March 15, 2005, Joanna wrote:

> All  the  recent  god  or  g-d  belief  talk  is getting to be
> tiresome  and has nothing to do with this list's focus, unless
> someone  is  discussing  gods, that is deities, which might be
> relevant to this list, depending. (Depending on what should be
> obvious.)

   What  is obvious for you, Joanna, maybe is not obvious at all
for  other  individual. When we talk about Buddhist precepts and
compare them, for example, with Judeo-Christian commandments (as
it  was the case with the original post where I write 'G-d'), we
need  to  talk  about  G-d.  I don't think you are suggesting we
should  not  talk  about other faiths when we think it is a good
idea in order to understand some Buddhist topics.

   Best wishes,

   Beni