[Buddha-l] Test for list access, please submit (doesn't contain any Buddhist topics)

ralf.steckel at online.ms ralf.steckel at online.ms
Tue Mar 8 01:45:22 MST 2005

Dear list,

I now participate to the Buddhist discussion forum via my private e-mail account instead via my company e-mail account. Recently I encountered problems to get my password from the listserver, because the domain of my private e-mail account is in the listservers spam senders blacklist. (Still waiting for a reply from the helpdesk which I contacted via another e-mail address).

Hope this message isn't filtered by the list administrator so I can see if I'm  allowed to post messages.

Best regards,

Ralf from Germany