[Buddha-l] Getting your password

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sun Mar 6 20:29:50 MST 2005

Dear denizens of the new and improved buddha-hell:

If you wish to know your password, please send a message to the
following address: buddha-l-request at mailman.swcp.com

Leave the subject header blank, and put the following as the only thing
in the body of your message:

password

If you are receiving multiple copies of each message, the probable cause
is that you signed up to the old buddha-l more than once and set one of
your accounts to nomail. If that is happening, please let me know which
address(es) you would like for me to delete from the NEW buddha-l.

--
Richard P. Hayes <rhayes at unm.edu>