[Buddha-l] Peace of Art

Lobster zen45800 at zen.co.uk
Sat Mar 5 23:59:27 MST 2005

== Todays Wikipedia

South-East Asia to form the Southern Branch of Buddhist art.  In India,
  the land of its birth, Buddhist art flourished and even influenced the
  development of Hindu art, until Buddhism almost disapeared around the
  10th century with the expansion of Hinduism and Islam.

Read the rest of this article:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_art
==

Good to find some effects have causes

Which reminds me of a culture of about 5000 years
ago in Pakistan that involved no images of warfare
no gods
seemed obsessed with water (which they collected from rainfall mostly)
and played games all day

Would the Buddha have remembered more than I seem to have done?
Who were these guys - does anyone have details?
Maybe I just dreamt it . . .

Ed Jason