[Buddha-l] Our new home

Dayamati Dharmachari dayamati at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 16:25:56 MST 2005

Dear denizens of buddha-l,

Thanks to the friendly intervention of Jim Peavler, we now have a new home.
I have taken the liberty of  transferring all current subscribers to
buddha-l to this new address. I think all of you should be getting
notifications to that.

The only thing new is that you'll be needing a password to change your
delivery options. You can get mail delivered in daily digests or one message
at a time. You can  set your account to nomail, or you can sign off
altogether.

Jim Peavler suggests we keep both lists going for a few days until we are
quit sure the new one is working properly. Jim is also working on migrating
the old archives to the new site. New archives will get started up right
away, maybe as soon as this message gets approved. (I am sending it from a
seldom-used hotmail account to see whether the moderation function is
working properly. If all goes well, the message will come to my UNM address
for approval. We'll see!)

Richard Hayes (aka Dh. Dayamati)