[Buddha-l] S. Pinker (linguist, cognitive psychologist)

Macleod, Nik Nik.Macleod at proquest.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 08:00:45 MDT 2005

Someone else seems to have had the same idea ...

America Needs a Buddhist President
B. Bevell
Paperback 36 pages (April 2004)
Publisher: White Cloud Press
ISBN: 1883991978
Reviews

Synopsis
A bold, poetic vision of America under the leadership of a Buddhist
president. Brett Bevell's prophetic voice and Eben Dodd's simple but
elegant line drawings proclaim a radical alternative American dream
in the tradition of Buddhism-inspired writers Allen Ginsburg and
Jack Kerouac.

Best regards
Nik Macleod