[Buddha-l] Re: Albuquerque

StormyTet at aol.com StormyTet at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 23:53:35 MDT 2005

In a message dated 6/28/2005 12:36:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
rhayes at unm.edu writes:

No  Texans are allowed in New Mexico. We are a poor but proud state.
Besides,  if we allowed Texans in, none of us would be able to practice
mettaa-bhaavanaa.

--
Richard Hayes

What about from Texas Austin?  I love what I know of the UNM program  in
communications and would like to spend some time there ( a career?) and Texas
Austin might be where I wind up for my doctoral work. Is it  possible UNM will
make an exception? :)

I am enjoying the exchange on the list. I am currently working on my
masters, studying the Internet/consciousness/the perennial philosophies.

 I am glad to be here, listening --  wanted to say hi.

Stormy Tetreau
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville