[Buddha-l] Ekottara Agama

Bill Kish wdkish81 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 09:30:59 MDT 2005

Joel Tatelman:

> Not really an answer to your question, but the journal Buddhist
> Studies Review has published numerous translations from the
> Chinese  Ekottaraagama.

Thanks - I will try and locate this journal.  I was able to find
two partial translations the A.nguttara Nikaaya, one by Nyanaponika
Thera and Bhikkhu Bodhi, and the other by various translators at
http://www.accesstoinsight.org.

The only complete translation I found was by E. M. Hare, which
fortunately had the passage I was looking for.

---------
Bill Kish