[Buddha-l] Buddhist Studies Review

Rupert Gethin rupert.gethin at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jun 14 05:56:06 MDT 2005

Dear All,

Joel Tatelman commented:

>When I last saw a copy of the Buddhist Studies Review, Russell Webb
>still published it,  but I have not had access to a good academic
>library for several years, and therefore don't know anything about the
>journal's current status.

Some years ago Buddhist Studies Review was
adopted by the UK Association for Buddhist
Studies as the Journal of the Association.
Russell Webb continued to edit it until last year
when he retired. I am acting as interim editor
for the two issues of the 2005 vol (the first of
which is due out soon).

The current subscription is £15 per annum to
members of the Association; for details on how to
join visit
http://www.sunderland.ac.uk/~os0dwe/bsa.shtml.

Rupert

--
Dr Rupert Gethin
Senior Lecturer in Indian Religions

University of Bristol
Department of Theology and Religious Studies
3 Woodland Road
Bristol BS8 1TB, UK

http://www.bris.ac.uk/Depts/THRS/CBS-home.html

Telephone: 0117 928 7760