[Buddha-l] Empty universe

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri Jun 10 14:40:51 MDT 2005

Joanna Kirkpatrick wrote:

> Richard--really! This comment is just silly.

It is a relief when every now and then someone reads a comment exactly
as it was meant to be read. It restores my confidence in the possibility
of  exegesis and authorial intent.

I'm not sure how many people noticed that Congress just approved a
budget that will cut funding to NPR and PBS in half AND put limits on
how much these two outfits can raise through private fund-raising.
That's the bad news. The good news is that federal funding to buddha-l
has not been cut at all.

--
Richard Hayes