[Buddha-l] Barbaric not Buddhist

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Sat Jul 23 12:23:43 MDT 2005

As a practicing occultist I have to take issue with that last
statement. Any set of beliefs, whether Marxist or Christian
or Buddhist or PostModernist, can be twisted and perverted
and used to justify horrible acts. Occultism in the West has
a much better track record in this respect than most other "isms".

So take it back or I will start making a wax figure with your
name on it!

- Curt