[Buddha-l] Kaalacakratantra translations?

Johannes Schneider johannes.schneider at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Jul 11 01:44:36 MDT 2005

Joel,

this is an edition of the Sanskrit text (together with the commentary of
Pundarika): Vimalaprabhatika of Kalki Sri Pundarika on Sri
Laghukalacakratantraraja by Sri Manjusriyasa. Vols. 1-3. Ed. by
Jagannatha Upadhyaya (Vol. 1), Vajravallabh Dwivedi and S. S. Bahulkar
(Vol. 2-3). Sarnath, Varanasi: Central Institute of Higher Tibetan
Studies, 1986-94 (Rare Buddhist Texts Series. 11-13.).

"Chandra & Chandra 1966" seems to be: Chandra, Lokesh. Kalacakra-tantra
and other texts. Ed. by Raghu Vira and Lokesh Chandra.2 parts. New
Delhi: Internat. Academy of Indian Culture 1966. (Sata-pitaka Series.
69-70.)

The "adhyAtmapaTala" has also been translated into French: Stril-Rever,
Sofia. Tantra de Kalacakra. Le Livre du Corps subtil. Accompagné de son
grand commentaire La Lumière immaculée, composé par Pundarika, deuxième
roi Kalkin de Shambhala. Paris: Desclee de Brouwer 2000. ISBN 2-220-04811-X.

Yours,

Johannes