[Buddha-l] Re: fundamentalism

Michel Clasquin clasqm at mweb.co.za
Mon Jul 4 16:05:18 MDT 2005

A student of mine home-schools her children, and while she may not be
formally a Buddhist, she is certainly sympathetic, even wrote a paper
giving a Buddhist defense of home-schooling at our conference last year,
which I published in our departmental newsletter as a talking point.
It's a bit too long for the list, but contact me off-list if you'd like
a copy.

--
"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so."
-- Bertrand Russell