[Buddha-l] Is Australia a Buddhist Country?

Timothy Bovee/DayPoems tbovee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 18:47:59 MDT 2005

> Subject: Is Australia a Buddhist Country?

I wonder if it's reasonable to ever describe country X as a worldview
Y country? For surely, if you find a spot on the globe with 26 people,
you will have worldviews A through Z, and with 27 people, beyond Z
(whatever that is), since all causes and conditions are unique.

Assuming the English alphabet, of course.

Tim
--
tbovee at gmail.com/www.daypoems.net