[Buddha-l] Unicode keyboard driver for Mac?

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Wed Dec 28 16:12:30 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 12:00 -0600, Stuart Ray Sarbacker wrote:

> I am wondering if anyone has discerned how to add words in Unicode
> font (especially Times Extended Roman) to a/the custom dictionary on
> Microsoft Word 2004 (OS X).

While we're on this general topic, I wonder whether anyone has
information on how to type Unicode encoding into a document using Word
for Macintosh. Is there, for example, a readily available keyboard
driver? A colleague has asked me for help doing this, but I know nothing
about Macintoshes except that one wears them in the rain.

Any advice that anyone can give me will be deeply appreciated by my
colleague (and superficially appreciated by me), and will generate merit
that will increase even when the informant is momentarily distracted,
asleep or dead.

--
Richard Hayes

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human
soul."
  -- Mark Twain
--
Richard Hayes