[Buddha-l] What's wrong with a little Dharma?

Stephen Hodge s.hodge at padmacholing.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 09:11:46 MDT 2005

Dear Dan,

You wrote:
(Brits especially were frothingly anti-slavery at that point).

I wish that you people who use the expresson "Brits" could get it into their
heads that most of us over here dislike that derogatory abbreviation --
there is a history to its use..  The tone of your comment shows that it is
derogatory.  The only people who use it here are those idiots who think that
it is cool to ape US "English".  With equal insensitivity, I suppose you
still refer to the Japanese as Japs.

Best wishes,
Stephen Hodge