[Buddha-l] Chinese Zen connections with the martial arts

Steven Rhodes srhodes at boulder.net
Fri Aug 26 13:00:28 MDT 2005

Based on its title alone (I've not seen the book) I was going to
recommend that you look at:

    Andy James, The Spiritual Legacy of Shaolin Temple:  Buddhism,
Daoism, and the Energetic Arts (Wisdom Publications, 2005).  However the
only "review" of the book posted at Amazon.com says that the title is
very, very misleading.  Nevertheless, maybe there will be a nugget of
relevant information tucked away in a footnote!  Then again, maybe not.

Steven Rhodes