[Buddha-l] Zen War Guilt/Zen and the Sword

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Wed Aug 24 10:27:06 MDT 2005

This is quite a nice little image - a group of academics
sitting around and congratulating themselves on the
inadequacy of their critics. Sound like fun - but not
very productive. What idiot came up with the curriculum for
this seminar devoted to reading such obviously worthless
diatribes? I want to speak to the chair of his or her department!
- Curt