[Buddha-l] Zen War Guilt/Zen and the Sword

Richard Hayes richard.p.hayes at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 16:27:47 MDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 17:04 -0400, curt wrote:

> If one does a google search on the words
> "shock yasutani brian victoria" (leave off the quotes) one gets
> quite a few direct hits:

I just got 8,970 direct hits by doing a Google search for "Condoleeza
Rice peanut butter." But that's nothing compared to the 292,000 direct
hits I got for searching for "Mercury penis."

Just a wild guess, but I'm thinking the number of hits one gets by doing
a Google search does not signify much. But then I also thought Edward
Said's self-indulgent pseudo-intellectual tantrums did not signify much
either. De gustibus und so weiter.

--
Richard Hayes