[Buddha-l] Fallacy of division (Why neo-conservatives are not welcome on buddha-l)

paul bennett net3431 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 21:20:42 MDT 2005

Richard
Thank you for putting into words a gut feeling that I have, that diversity is not
all it's cracked up to be. I try to tolerate, enjoy, and appreciate diversity, but
not necessarily embrace or mimic it. I also attempt to be tolerant of intolerance.

Perhaps the preacher was advocating the tolerance of the intolerant.

"R. P. Hayes" <Richard.P.Hayes at comcast.net> wrote:Unitarians favor religious and political diversity and
would therefore be hypocritical not to welcome people who disagree

--
Paul Bennett
net3431 at yahoo.com
http://mail.yahoo.com