[Buddha-l] translation of Je Tsongkhapa's small lam rim ?

RonLeifer at aol.com RonLeifer at aol.com
Mon Apr 18 21:58:32 MDT 2005

In a message dated 4/18/2005 11:52:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wdkish81 at yahoo.com writes:

Does  anyone know of an english translation of Je Tsongkhapa's
small lam rim  (byang chub lam gyi rim pa chung ba) ?  I know
B. Alan Wallace has  translated part of it in "The Bridge of
Quiescence"; is the rest of the  small lam rim also available
in english ?

Craig Preston has written a book on the Tenet System. I don't have the  title
right at hand. He has been translating Tsonghapa for quite a while but I
don't know if he has inclluded the Lam Rim in this book. If you can't locate it,
let me know and I'll get the exact reference for you.,

Ron Leifer