[Buddha-l] Moment of individuation

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sat Apr 16 10:50:45 MDT 2005

Yes indeed----well put.
It might be added about unwanted events, for which one might not have any personal responsibility, that sometimes mere bad luck is a cause of misfortune, being in the wrong place at the wrong time and so on. But the Buddhist viewpoint enables anyone so struck to make something positive or remedial of the unsatisfactoriness, however difficult it might be, of such happenings, thus again leaving aside the motive to attribute blame to unverifiable causes (the stars e.g.).
Joanna